Saturday, August 7, 2010

Reflection Part 2

To say that I learned a lot while in the Adirondacks is an understatement. As a lifelong learner I enjoyed my time with a wide variety of people from all different backgrounds. As a teacher (we are all teachers even if we don't have a classroom) I found myself learning all I could so that I could one day pass that information on to others. As a student, colleague and friend I found myself inside more than I would have liked but I also found myself enveloped in an awesome environment where I truly felt I could fail at things and it would be okay. That was the very first time I've ever felt that and I'm doing my best to remember that feeling so I can keep on taking chances and learning as much as I can from them; whether I fail or not.
I'm not exactly sure who's going to be reading this, but I want to say thank you from my whole heart to Karl, Beth, Tim and all my friends (new ones included) who made this trip 100 times better than I thought it would be! I was actually sad to leave and two days after we had returned home, I wanted to go back =)
Thanks to everyone! Tim, Beth and Karl, you all did a great job and I appreciate everything you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment