Monday, July 26, 2010

7/26 Day 2

Today we were faced with choosing, or at least thinking about, our projects for this class. This was ans still is very overwhelming for me.
Even talking about ourselves, why we're taking this class and what we want to get out of it I got a little upset because I was once very passionate about teaching and I want to be again.
I get so "juiced," as Tim calls it, but then lose all of that when I get into the classroom because I can feel all the restrictions and rules weighing me down. I want my future students to see the passion I feel way deep down inside on occasion. I want them to in turn become passionate about something (anything!). I want to do so many things and do so much good that I'm confused and unsure as to where I need to start.
As for this project, I have NO IDEA of what to do... I want to do something (technology related because that's my strand) that will help me to enjoy teaching again and I want to impact my students lives (in a good way) so they will inspire others and be able to create a future they will be proud of.

No comments:

Post a Comment