Tuesday, July 27, 2010

7/27 Day 3

The hike up Bear Mountain was great. I enjoyed all of it, especially the last part. Climbing up the steep rocks was challenging but fun. I didn't like how the main group ended up splitting up into multiple groups but I understand that everybody walks at different speeds. This might be an aspect to bring up with my future classroom. The differences between all students are great and this is one more to add to the list and to accept.
I still have no idea what to do for my project and it's getting annoying...
Figuring out what kids enjoy, what will rekindle my confidence, passion for teaching as well as being educational and innovative is the hard part. Oh and I need to incorporate my technology strand as well... I'll just keep thinking I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment